Monday, February 28, 2011

~ Lynnette's Dinner 8 Results ~

Hello all!
I finally have time to fill you in on the Dinner 8 results!

So we decided to try a potentially delicious and difficult recipe, Lasagna Rolls.. Well, let me just say that this was HEAVEN!  I did not change a single thing in it.. I know, SHOCKING! lol! I was really excited when we selected this, and also a little intimidated, because it looked a little challenging. Let me tell you, this recipe was very well written!  

The filling was sooooo good! Well really, the entire thing was super delish! I could have eaten the entire dish!!! 

So if you haven't notice by now, I have a slight obsession with weird dessert names! lol! So when we selected the Spumoni cookies I was over the moon!
OH' MY WORD!!!

These were AMAZING! I will be making them again and again and again! Matter of fact, my loyal test subjects had about 8 after dinner alone!! :)  They were so pretty and so incredibly yummy!

Can't wait to see how Stacy's turned out!

2 comments: