Thursday, February 10, 2011

~ Lynnette's Dinner 7 Results ~

Los buenos amigos por la noche! a.k.a. Good evening friends!! :)

I am very excited to post my results for Dinner 7! Let me get right to it...

Lime Chicken Tacos
As you can probably guess I did make a few changes..  Due to not realizing what time in the day it was, I went ahead and precooked the chicken in a skillet with lime juice, chicken stock and a dash of chili powder. Once it was completely cooked I put it in the crockpot and let it do it's thing. :)  I was about to scrap this recipe because I was not happy about having to shred the chicken.. I mean so much so, that I pretty much complained the entire time until my knight in abu's came and finished the job for me! :) Thanks Ry! :)


Let me tell you these were simply maravillosa!! They were so full of flavor!


Now for dessert..
The Sopapillia Cheescake Pie was AMAZING! HOLY COW!!! 

I mean one of the easiest most completely DELISH recipes ever!!! This one is going in my dessert arsenal for SURE!!! :)  I made one change, and that was that I added 1/4 cup white sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar.. SO YUMMY!!!  If you only try one dessert that we have suggested so far.. TRY THIS ONE!!! :)

Can't wait  to see how Stacy's turned out!! If you tried Dinner 7, let us know! :)

After such an amazing dinner my tummy is full and so I'm going to take a siesta! :) 

Keep an eye out for Dinner 8!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic program for people who are interested in the wildlife, but are not exactly sure where they can find it. Moreover, this application is acceptable for participants who want to learn about plants, also. You are curious to know more about pursuing outdoors, discover here.

    ReplyDelete