Thursday, February 10, 2011

~ Lynnette's Dinner 7 Results ~

Los buenos amigos por la noche! a.k.a. Good evening friends!! :)

I am very excited to post my results for Dinner 7! Let me get right to it...

Lime Chicken Tacos
As you can probably guess I did make a few changes..  Due to not realizing what time in the day it was, I went ahead and precooked the chicken in a skillet with lime juice, chicken stock and a dash of chili powder. Once it was completely cooked I put it in the crockpot and let it do it's thing. :)  I was about to scrap this recipe because I was not happy about having to shred the chicken.. I mean so much so, that I pretty much complained the entire time until my knight in abu's came and finished the job for me! :) Thanks Ry! :)


Let me tell you these were simply maravillosa!! They were so full of flavor!


Now for dessert..
The Sopapillia Cheescake Pie was AMAZING! HOLY COW!!! 

I mean one of the easiest most completely DELISH recipes ever!!! This one is going in my dessert arsenal for SURE!!! :)  I made one change, and that was that I added 1/4 cup white sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar.. SO YUMMY!!!  If you only try one dessert that we have suggested so far.. TRY THIS ONE!!! :)

Can't wait  to see how Stacy's turned out!! If you tried Dinner 7, let us know! :)

After such an amazing dinner my tummy is full and so I'm going to take a siesta! :) 

Keep an eye out for Dinner 8!!

No comments:

Post a Comment