Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Stacy's Kitchen- Dinner 6 RESULTS

Hello cooking friends! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and had a fantastic Super Bowl Sunday! As you can tell, I am late posting -again! lol! Well lets get to these yummy results!


Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast
So I have a small confession to make.... this isnt my first time cooking this amazingly delicious pot roast! I had this at a friend's house about 4 years ago, and it was sooo good! I completely forgot about the recipe until about a year or so ago when I stumbled upon it again. I have made this ever since! It is just too good not to share with yall!!! I did modify one thing, and that is I substituted beef broth for the water... makes the flavor richer! I put carrots and red onion in it and served it with mashed potatoes. The juice makes an amazing gravy over mashed potatoes. You could do so many variation with this recipe! Most Definitely a KEEPER! Like I said, I replaced my pot roast recipe with this recipe awhile ago, and every person who has had it demands to know how you make it. It's easy, yummy, and completely worth trying!!!

Rating: A+



Cherry Cake Pudding
Oh, Pioneer Woman, we are giving you another shot! The Pig cake wasn't the biggest hit, so I was very worried about this recipe! I do have to say I was pretty impressed with this! It was very very easy to make, and I had every ingredient in my pantry minus the cherries. I followed the recipe to a "t" and it came out great! I will say, it was extremely extremely sweet... pair this with vanilla ice cream to break up the sugary taste. I only had whipped cream and it didn't nearly break up the sweetness enough. I was only able to eat about 3-4 bites before having sugar overload, but it was definitely yummy. I will make this again, just with ice cream next time! 


Rating: B


I hope you all have been enjoying reading our journey on this crazy road of recipes! If yall have any suggestions on recipes for us to make, or if you would like us to do anything differently... please please please let us know! We LOVE feedback and we cant wait to hear what yall think!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment